Directions for Use:
Each bottle contains 15g of pure Elk Velvet Powder and a 1/4 gm (250 mg) plastic scoop.
The Dosing Chart for dogs and cats is based on weight:
|0 – 4.5 kg
0 – 10 lb
|½ scoop twice daily
(for ease of proper dosing Capsule not recommended for dogs or cats under 4.5 kg/10 lb)
|4.5 – 22.5 kg
10 lb – 50 lb
|1 scoop twice daily OR
|22.5 kg – 41 kg
50 – 90 lb
|2 scoops twice daily OR
|Over 90 41 kg/90 lb||3 scoops twice daily OR
|The full daily dose can be given once a day if animal shows no signs of change in ingestion. Introduce all supplements to a pet’s diet on a gradual basis. Add to wet or dry dog or cat food or can be administered orally on a full stomach.
Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals as safety in these animals is not known. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with liver or respiratory disease, clotting disorders.
CanEVA™ PETS is a natural dietary supplement promoting joint health, energy and vitality in dogs and cats. Elk Velvet Antler has been scientifically shown to increase mobility and quality of life in dogs and cats. Pets recovering from a tendon/cartilage or muscle injury return to normal activity faster and with less need for NSAIDs.
CanEVA™ is pure Canadian Elk Velvet Antler – no preservatives, no colours or additives, non-GMO and sustainable. Every lot and batch of CavEVA™ PETs is tested for purity and potency. Harvested during the ‘velvet’ stage of growth, when the antler contains the most nutritional value found in the inner cartilaginous matrix. Antler is the world’s fastest growing mammalian tissue. A mature bull can grow up to 50lbs of antler in 90 days!
The active ingredients of Elk Velvet Antler (Cervus elaphus canadensis) provide a natural source of:
- Glucosamine – A building block needed for the body to repair and make cartilage
- Chondroitin – A Protein that promotes joint cartilage growth and repair
- Collagen – The main support of skin, tendon, bone, cartilage and connective tissue
- Hyaluronic Acid – Nature’s Lubricant for skin, joints and eyes
- Omegas 3 and 6 – For energy and cell repair
- Calcium, Magnesium – To maintain strong bones and teeth
- IGF, EGF, Amino Acids – To build muscle mass and strength
Elk Velvet Antler also contains the following minerals:
- Calcium – Essential for strong teeth and bones
- Selenium – Helps reduce infection and protect blood cells, heart, liver, and lungs
- Magnesium – Aids cells in restoring and releasing energy
- Potassium – A trace element that is essential for nerve and heart function
- Phosphorus – Contributes to bone and teeth growth
- 8 Essential Amino Acids – The building blocks of all tissue
Elk Velvet Antler has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 2,000 years to balance the Yin and Yang, increase blood circulation, boost the immune system and enhance tissue repair and wound healing.
Shipping by Canada Post, remember to please choose a tracking choice if you want your package tracked. The lowest price on shipping does not have tracking on the package.