CanEVA PEOPLE and PET products are made of one ingredient: freeze-dried elk velvet antler (“EVA”). EVA is an unaltered molecule that works in synergy with the active and inactive ingredients to increase joint mobility, energy and muscle mass. The active ingredients have been identified in the Certificate of Analysis as being known and recognized for good joint health. The 10 active ingredients are:
1. Glucosamine: For joint pain relief. It can slow down the wear and tear on your cartilage, reducing pain in the process.
2. Chondroitin Sulfate: This one’s all about repairing and maintaining healthy joints, making sure your cartilage stays in tip-top shape.
3. Hyaluronic Acid: Think of it as the natural lubricant for your joints, helping them move smoothly. Plus, it’s a key player in growing new joint cartilage and reducing inflammation and pain.
4. Collagen: The building block for your muscles, tendons, ligaments, and skin. It’s like your body’s construction material.
5. Omegas 3 and 6: These give you extra energy and helping with cell repair.
6. Calcium: The protector of strong bones and teeth.
7. Magnesium: It teams up with calcium to keep your bones and teeth strong and powers your body’s functions.
8. IGF: A key player in promoting bone and tissue growth.
9. EGF: This one helps with collagen growth, skin tissue, and building muscle mass.
10 Amino Acids: These compounds are considered the building blocks for your proteins and play many critical roles in your body. They are needed for vital processes like the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
When CanEVA gets to work in your body, it helps to improve the absorption and use of these 10 active ingredients.
If you’re starting with CanEVA products, we recommend gradually reducing other similar supplements as you add CanEVA to your routine. Once you establish a baseline, you’ll notice the difference: more energy, better mobility, and less pain.
Plus, here’s a little secret: CanEVA is an excellent source of Omega 3 and 6 that does not come from fish or chicken. It’s a win-win for your joint health and overall well-being!